Collection of Personal Information
You may choose to give us personal information directly in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us your name and contact information to communicate with you, to order a product, to process an order, to register for a service, to provide you with a subscription, or or in connection with a job application.
We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- By IBS and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
We intend to protect your personal information. We implement reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. For example, we encrypt certain sensitive personal information when we transmit such information over the Internet. We also require that our suppliers protect such information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
We will retain your registration information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your registration information to provide you services contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your registration information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Links to external Web Sites and Third Party Applications
To allow you to interact with other Web sites on which you may have accounts (such as Facebook and other social media sites) or join communities on such sites, we may provide links or embed third-party applications that allow you to login, post content or join communities from our Web sites.
When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact. You may also turn off cookies in your browser.