A Business Intelligence system is an analytical tool that can give you the insight you need to make successful strategic plans for your organization. Business intelligence can be used to support a wide range of business decisions ranging from operational to strategic. Identifying new opportunities and implementing an effective strategy based on insights can provide businesses with a competitive market advantage and long-term stability.
Business intelligence core purpose is about the creation and distribution of reports and dashboards, with the data coming from any number of data sources of any size, and being distributed to users. Business intelligence is usually called descriptive analytics, because fundamentally, it is used to answer these very key questions that organizations need to understand their business:
(1) How have we been doing? How has the business performed in the last few days/weeks or months.
(2) How are we doing? How is my business doing now - my department, my sales force – the current status of my business.
(3) Why is my business performing like this? What are the basic reasons or problems to experience present results.
(4) What should we be doing about it? Business Intelligence helps us take into account the ‘current’ factors by helping us look forward and determining what should we be doing; helping us address some of the issues uncovered in the earlier questions.
IBS helps organizations build and execute their Business Intelligence strategy. Over years business users tend to build their own reports and solutions to help them solve present tasks or to fill the gap between IT services and their constantly arising needs. These trends build information silos in the organizations, different point of views, and very often different misleading results. Having a clear BI strategy will help you to introduce single point of truth in your organization, share insights among users and unlock your data for faster and better decisions.
Analytics projects are different, therefore require a different approach to other projects. Agile techniques, extensive business involvement, careful change management and extended scope definition and testing phases have all been proven to be essential. We use proven methodologies that focus on the business strategy and help customers keep focus on that.
We are building flexible BI solutions around your own or industry standard business KPI’s. On-premise or in cloud - it is your data and your choice.
Choosing IBS Services for Analytics as partner for your Business Intelligence project brings you the following benefits:
- trusted advisor to build a strategy with;
- early and visible return on investment;
- user requirements can be reviewed and revisited regularly;
- better control of the project from a delivery perspective;
- better financial control of the project.
Business intelligence solution built to deliver the self-service you expect, data governance you require, and reporting you can trust.
Uncover new insights quickly and easily with automated data analysis, automatic visualization and predictive analytics.
We trust in knowledge and passion. Our team is developing deep knowledge in analytics from business and technical perspective. Our employees continuously develop their professional skills through our complex education program. Thanks to our many years of experience, we have developed extensive skill sets, which we apply according to your special needs, so that what we do always has a meaning.
We provide advanced, authorized training. Specially curated learning content helps you develop deeper skills in a given IBM technology or job role. Our learning catalog offers you the training you need, featuring on-demand courses in your preferred format.
Optimize the future with better decisions today.
Your plan, only better.
Customer Insights for Banking, Telcos and Insurance
Data Integration, Data Quality & Governance, DWH modeling
Industry leading database engines and analytics appliances.
Best-of-breed consulting services to enable your digital transformation