On 7th of May 2019, the world's leading provider of open source solutions, announced the general availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8. Designed for any workload running on any environment, it brings one Linux experience to meet the unique technology needs of evolving enterprises.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 8?
• It ensures you a stable, secure and consistent foundation across hybrid cloud deployments.
• It gives you the right tools to deliver workloads with less effort.
• It reduces your IT frictions and costs out of the dynamic business changes.
• It increases your agility and shortens the time to market of your critical workloads.
WHAT IS NEW IN RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 8?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 is a major release after more than 4 years, with hundreds of improvements and dozens of new features. You can differentiate some of the more important new enhancements:
• Red Hat Insights to provide operational intelligence.
• Image builder to create images easier and more consistent.
• New container tools to facilitate transition and fuel adoption of containerized workloads.
• Security management to maintain security postures easier.
• Network management to bring better performance.
• XFS shared data to allow copy-on-write file duplication.
• Terminal session recording for auditing purposes.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM TRAINING AND CERTIFYING ON RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 8?
• You will be able to adapt to core system changes.
• You will be able to utilize the major storage enhancements.
• You will be able to prepare, automate provisioning and manage standardized system images.
• You will be able to govern containers with the new runtime.
• You will be able to manage enhanced networking features.
• You will be able to master the new virtualization improvements.
For more information, please visit:
In order to keep up with this new technology, we are pleased to announce that Red Hat Training® is updated accordingly to guide you through the new migrations. Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification (RHCE) and its associated curriculum is redefined. It includes Linux Automation skills which are key for building a successful open hybrid cloud.
The following courses and exams reflect the new changes and ensure you stay ahead of the technology curve:
RHEL 8 Courses
RHEL 8 Exams
EX300 Red Hat Certified Engineer will remain available on version 7 for one year after Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 is released.
Not sure which RHCE learning path to follow?
Then check and choose the option that is best for you:
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER LEARNING PATH
RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 7 AND 8 RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER LEARNING PATHS
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our experts by phone: (02) 961-54-55.